Friday, December 11, 2009

Blessings of God

I feel incredibly blessed right now.

*I got a 97 on my calculus final for a 95 average in the class!
*I get to see Bekah and Erika in Minnesota when finals are over!!!!
*I get to visit Awana headquarters for a couple days prior to going to Minnesota!
*Headquarters is paying for my airline tickets.
*My bus ticket to Minnesota was only $27.
*Brice using his employee discount so I could get an amazingly sturdy winter coat from American Eagle for half off.
*Mindy letting me use her car so that I could get to the mall to pick out said coat, as well as finish all my Christmas shopping for my Baylor friends.
*Finding amazing presents for all my friends!
*Mindy's cinnamon roll recipe at Starbucks.
*Mindy...enough said.
*Jordan letting me use his sleeping bag so that I don't freeze in my own room.
*Getting to see Michelle Kick today.

Life is good...:) :) :)

No comments: