Friday, December 24, 2010

2010 Review

[]stayed single
[x] got kissed
[x] kissed someone new
[] kissed in the snow
[] kissed in the rain
[] had my heart broken
[X] celebrated Halloween
[] broke someone else's heart
[] had a stalker
[X] lost a friend
[X] had a good relationship with someone
[] had a bad relationship with someone
[] questioned my sexual orientation
[] came out of my closet
[] got pregnant
[] had an abortion
[] got married
[] had a divorce.
[] kissed someone of the same sex
[X] met someone that I will never forget
[X] did something I regret
[] lost faith in love for awhile
[x] cried over a broken heart
[X] pretended to be happy
[] kissed under mistletoe
[x] got a promotion
[X] got a pay raise
[] changed jobs
[] lost my job
[] quit my job
[] dated a co-worker
[] dated my boss
[] dated my boss's son/ daughter
[] got fired from my job
[] got straight A's
[] failed a class
[X] cut class
[X] skipped school
[X] did something I was proud of
[X] proved myself an idiot
[] embarrassed myself in front of the class
[] fell in love with a teacher
[X] was involved in something that I will never forget
[] painted a picture
[] wrote a poem
[] ran a mile
[X] listened to music I couldn't stand
[X] double dipped
[] skinny dipped
[X] went to a sleepover
[X] went to camp
[] threw a surprise party
[X] laughed till I cried
[] flirted shamelessly
[] visited a foreign country
[x] visited a foreign state
[] cooked a disastrous meal
[X] lost something important to me
[X] got a gift I love
[X] realized something new about myself
[] tried to gain weight
[] dyed my hair
[] came close to losing my life
[] someone close to me died
[] went to a wild party
[] got arrested
[X] read a great book
[X] saw a great movie
[] saw a movie so scary that it made me cry
[] saw a favorite band live
[X] did something that I want to tell everyone
[X] experienced something new
[X] made new friends
[X]found out who your real friends are
[] lied to your parents
[] snuck out
[] kissed in a pool
[] kissed under the stars
[] liked more than 5 people at once
[X] became closer to people
[X] went to a party
[X] had the time of your life
[X] happy danced
[] fell out of love
[X] had a crush on someone
[] changed your sexual preference
[X] swam in a pool
[] made a snowman
[] went snowboarding
[] went sledding
[] slept in past 2 pm
[X] held someone’s hand
[X] held someone’s hand that you care about
[x] told someone you like them as more than a friend
[x] gone on vacation
[] gone on vacation with a friend
[X] driven a car
[] played strip poker
[] danced in the rain
[] seen someone get in a car accident.
[] got in a fist fight.
[X] laughed until you couldn't breathe
[X] had an amazing year
[X] missed someone
[] got hit by car
[] blacked out
[X] feared the future
[] sent someone to the hospital
[] had to go to the hospital
[X] got sick
[] had a major surgery
[] got a new pet
[] mooned someone
[] went over your minutes on your cellphone
[] cut in a line of waiting people
[] kept your New Years resolution
[] remembered your New Years resolution
[X] met someone who changed your life
[X] given up on someone
[X] enjoyed this year overall

No comments: