Saturday, January 31, 2009

Randomness

I wish I had more time to read books. I have several books checked out from the library right now, including one that looks REALLY interesting called "The Economics of Happiness", but I don't have time to read them. Hopefully I will get the time soon. I love reading.

I went on a walk for an hour and a half yesterday. I really needed it. Spent most of it off the Baylor campus, which was really, REALLY nice. I didn't realize how many apartment complexes were on the other side of the Baylor campus. Some of them looked really cute and were in closer walking distance of campus, but they also looked a little more ghetto. Part of me thinks that the ghetto-ness is worth having a front porch swing, though...

Over the course of my lifetime, I want to live in Denver, Chicago, New York City, and somewhere in Florida. I also want to go to Europe. I love traveling and different experiences.

Which is why I think God laughs when I think I'd like a lot of kids. Between all the stuff I want to do in life, I'll be in my 30s before I'll even have time to think of dating.

No comments: