Monday, October 19, 2009

Life update

XTax was fun. We didn't place, but it was a good experience. :)

Awana conference went really well. I had probably about ten people total at my first two workshops (trek and journey basic training) but they really went well, plus I was expecting low turnout at those two. The LIT workshop was overflowing, though. We quickly ran out of chairs and probably half the people in the room were sitting on the floor. I was really excited about how it went. The missionaries' kids wrapped my car in paper while we were at Rudy's afterwards...:P

Fall break was really nice. Came up with a really cute halloween costume idea. Speaking of halloween, any and all Baylor students really need to come to the swing halloween dance on October 30th. The theme is Phantom of the Opera. It's going to be amazing.

My roommate got a dog this weekend. Her name is Zuzu, she's a chihuahua mix and she's the cutest, sweetest thing ever. Love her already. :)

I might get to fly up to Chicago sometime before December 31st of this year.

What else? Oh yes, I get to go up to Howard Payne University next weekend and see some of my best friends in the entire world, including a couple I haven't seen for 10 months.

Cold weather is finally coming to Waco.

Life is good. :)

No comments: