Friday, November 26, 2010

I am so blessed!

Wow, I haven't posted on here in a long time. But for those of you who actually still check and/or read this blog, I just had to introduce you to the latest blessing in my life. That's right, I'm now dating somebody!!!

His name is Ben Smith. We've known each other since freshman year, but haven't been close friends until this semester. After spending a few weeks becoming closer friends, Ben asked me out. My original answer was actually no. But Ben was determined, and wouldn't take no for an answer! I eventually decided to give him a chance. This is the second-best decision I've ever made (way behind, obviously, the decision to trust Christ as Savior). We have been official since November 19th!

Ben is also a Baylor student and the same year I am (junior). He is a strong Christian, a gentleman, and one of the sweetest guys I have ever known. I cannot wait to see how God grows and matures both of us through this relationship.

No comments: