Monday, December 15, 2008

ACK!

It's below freezing here in Waco, and the wind chill factor is around 20. I am going to die.

I took my chemistry final this morning. I'm still waiting for the final grade, but I feel really good about it. I have to get a 90 in order to get an A in the class, and I think I got a 92. Think, don't know. Still waiting to find out.

I have my sociology final in 2 hours. My final performance in acting is tomorrow morning, and my final in Scriptures is Wednesday morning.

The next couple of days are going to be relatively quiet and uneventful, probably, because everybody is leaving. Stephen has probably left already, Jordan is leaving tonight, Taylor, Austin, and Anna are leaving tomorrow morning, and my roommates are leaving tomorrow afternoon. Shane and Emma are the only ones also staying through Wednesday. I think we're planning on playing monopoly tomorrow night. Yay...

Michelle Kick is still the coolest. She took me out to lunch with her and Tracey yesterday after church. Turns out she and my "adopted" Uncle Tim work together. Small world.

Well I've got studying, cleaning, and packing to do. Missing all of my Baylor friends already. Stay safe, awesome, and warm y'all. If God decides to so bless me I will see all of you again in 2009!

No comments: