Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dear American Culture

Dear American Culture,

I sympathize with your strongly expressed "J" personality. Being an ESTJ myself, I can relate to really liking to have things planned out in advanced and not having to worry about it. However, I think you've gone a little too far. When I have to decide housing for the 2010-2011 school year in November of 2009, when I have to decide plans for summer 2010 when it's not even December 2009, and when I have to have an idea of what I want to do after graduation so I can decide on stuff like majors and summer plans now, things have definitely gone too far. I'm not even the same person now I was a week ago. How in the world do I know what's going to be going on in several months or years? I would really, really appreciate being given more time to decide on things like this. For example, being able to figure out summer plans in March, housing in May, and post-graduation plans senior year would be awesome.

Shaney

No comments: