Sunday, November 15, 2009

Pray for Sarah Ruth

Hey everyone,

If you wouldn't mind praying for my friend Sarah, that would be awesome.

(Okay, so "my friend" is a bit of an understatement. More like "The girl who knows me better than I know myself because I've known her since she was 8 and I was 9 and I spent a huge chunk of my life at her house and saw her more frequently than anyone else during high school save my family, and one time her dad asked me where the other half of "Sarah-Shaney" was, and we always will be bestest friends/sisters by choice for forever and alwaaaaaaaaaayz....anyway...)

She passed out in the bathroom yesterday, fell and hit her head, went to the ER and now has five stitches...the doctors did an EKG and found out that she has a short PR interval in her heart rate, which basically makes her more prone to passing out. She's going to need to see a cardiologist about that...she's doing well, but please pray that she continues to stay that way and that she will find the right cardiologist, and that she can monitor this problem well, or hopefully just take care of it altogether.

That is all...

No comments: